22.6.07

Here it comes... Ubuntu Community approval!

Months of work by our group has culminated in our chance with the Ubuntu Community Council for approved status as an Official Ubuntu Local Community Team (LoCo). Tuesday June 26th at 9am EDT, at the Ubuntu Community Council meeting, we will be up for approval.


I have been very fortunate to have such a dedicated, motivated, and fun team to work with. Without them, this never would have happened, let alone this fast.


This is a very quick post, but I hope to go more in depth soon, as well as catch up with things that have been happening.


I have been busy as all get out at work, and we also have been working hard on getting a party together to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary (the party is Saturday June 23rd), so I have been extremely limited in my time.

No comments: